Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Outing with GGG

 The Games & Gijinka Group (GGG) had a meet up last Saturday and we also celebrated Ina's birthday! 
The GGG only has three members though ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ And they are

Spacechan, Ina and myself

I felt so bad because I came late! We had lunch right after I arrived!


We went to watch Captain America: Civil War after that. As if you don't already know that I am a fan of the Marvel superheroes. It was beyond expectation! 10/10 would watch again!!!

Mandatory grouphie

Also, there was an Angry Bird theme sort of exhibition at the ground floor.

So manyyyyyyy
There were so many people and I couldn't get nice shots. It was a weekend anyway~




LOL this funny sign!!



It really moves, okay?



Being cosplayers, we were all like analysing the materials used for all the props. Everything was amazing, made with cardboards, papers and gauze! Cost effective hahah but it was really, really nice! 
I had so much fun! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡



-vivian-



No comments: