Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May the 4th be with you!


The phrase will be familiar to you if you are a Star Wars geek! May 4th is the Star Wars Day (may the force be with you), if you don't already know.



The X-Wing fighter is from the early 90s, which my Pa had won from a contest. Maybe it should be considered as antique ( ̄▽ ̄) And the BB-8 is from POP! FUNKO which my brother told me to get. My favourite character from Star Wars is actually 

Obi Wan Kenobi

Well, I also like Jar Jar Binks and the name Qui-Gon Jinn. Star Wars is actually very awesome and if you have not watched all the episodes, you better do! Make sure you watch all the episodes in high definition LOL

Considering my Pa bought the X-wing fighter when I was still so young, I should really say,
Parenting done right! (♡˙︶˙♡)






-vivian-


No comments: