Monday, May 2, 2016

Hair Colour

It was Labour Day yesterday and we are having an extra day off today. With semester break just around the corner, you have no idea how much I want to dye my hair. All thanks to my friends who posted their newly dyed hair colour photos onto the social media. How I wish I could dye to work.


Throwback to the days I had red hair.


I didn't ask for this colour, but it turned out red. Oh well, at least I rocked it. I have considered dyeing my hair, and then putting on a wig to work. But have you any idea how hot it will be ?

This was the colour I wanted back then



Red and dusty pink are like so different.
This one below looks lovely too




If I were to dye again, I'd opt for orange




I am so envious of people who aren't government workers. (。•́︿•̀。)




-vivian-

No comments: