Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lolita Tea Party - My Very First!


The Malaysian Lolita Club organises a tea party (or an outing) almost every month since many years ago, but I never had the chance to attend one. Most of them live in KL and nearby areas, and I live in Perak. It was not convenient for me to attend one no matter how bad I wanted to. 

Well, one of the things I want to do most since I own a car is to attend a lolita tea party myself. I can attend one, highly likely if it is during school holidays. And after being in the lolita community for almost ten years, the opportunity comes.

Thanks Najwa for the awesome photo!


I was so nervous and anxious because it's my first time and I only know a few lolis.



The tea party was held in the Colonial Cafe in The Majestic Hotel KL. My brother said that it's pricey but, well, I just want to experience the tea party myself. I suppose it's gonna worth the money.



I made new friends and I am happy to know them! Some of them are totally cool!



Awesome evening with these ladies.



This is Najwa. She is one of the first few people I know from the lolita community!



And also, a compulsory group photo!

From left: Najwa, AbuUsa, Reiki, Aiko, myself, Azu, Suzie, Minori


I totally enjoyed it even though I didn't know everyone and I was pretty quiet. And thanks to Minori for fetching me back~


Hat: Floating Marshmallow
Blouse: Magic Tea party
JSK: White Moon
Bag: Loris
Petti: Classical Puppets
Bloomer: Handsewn
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: An Tai Na



I hope I can attend another one soon! ^^





-vivian-

No comments: