Friday, January 22, 2016

REVIEW: Innisfree Eco Flower Tint Balm in #4 Rose


I've always thought that I have very light lip colour, almost pale. And I can't find a way to leave the house without doing something to my lips because I don't want people to think that I am not well or anything. So, when I was at the Innisfree store, I bought myself the Eco Flower Tint Balm in Rose. Well, I wanted to get myself something pink for my lips. Thanks to the yellowish lighting, the Rose appeared pink. I only found out that this tint balm is actually reddish the next day when I tried it out.

The tint balm is at the bottom right. You can spot it easily.


PERFORMANCE
Tint Effect 
I usually dab lightly on my lips if I have light makeup.The tint can last for a good couple of hours before needing to reapply. Whereas if I have heavier makeup, I will usually glide it on my lips twice. The tint stays for a longer period of time and sometimes lasts till night time. It does not highlight any crease or cracks on your lips, unless you did not scrub your lips!

Scent 
It has a sweet, floral scent. It just smells so good! Heck, it's named flower tint balm for reasons.


Moisture 
This balm does a good job in keeping the lips moisturised. Like, even though I only dab lightly on my lips, but my lips won't feel dry. Needless to say when I glide it twice or more. The moisture is retained!




So, here is a photo captured indoor with natural lighting.
Left: Natural
Right: With the tint balm

And the swatches; top is one glide and bottom is three glides.
The bottom picture is after wiping them off. You can see that the tint stays!
Though, the tint looks like it's almost gone!!




The picture of the tint balm when worn can be seen in my previous entry~






-vivian-

No comments: