Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Something to throw back to! - Part 2

Not long after I met up with Kay, Hannah mami and Elie, I went to meet them again. However, Kay was unable to join us because she had a wedding to attend to. On the brighter side, Elie brought Nao along, who is Hannah mami's cousin! Yay!

During the first half of the outing, Elie was away because she had a family dinner, so she went home after dropping us at Sunway Pyramid. It was just the three of us but it was awesome! We all dined in at Sakae Sushi :)




After that, we went walking around while waiting for Elie to join us again. And we went to arcade to kill other gamers time. It was so fun! I don't even remember the last time I played in arcade!

Here's my coordination for the outing. Pink x Mint! And dude, seriously, I don't wear skirt out, I don't know what made me buy skirt. LMAO.



And here's our selca before going back! Lovely, isn't it?






-vivian-

No comments: