Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mid-Autumn Festival 2014

The first day of my semester is also the mid-autumn day. Even though I wish I could be at home and eat mooncakes and drink tea with my mother, but..oh well.What could I do when I am in this institution? I must thank my roomie for inviting me to join her and her friends in celebrating the mid-autumn night, I was hesitant when she asked me to come along, because I had work to do. Then I remembered Master Yoda said, "only once, you live". So, 'goodbye whatever work, the night needs me.'

We lit our lanterns and took a stroll.



But first, let me take a selfie. With the minions juniors.



After that, all of us gathered around and ate mooncakes.



The pretty moon on Mid-Autumn night.



It was a really simple celebration, but it was really memorable. ^___^





-vivian-

No comments: