Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tyler Ward


So I was lurking on YouTube, searching for some guitar tutorial of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. And so happened that I bumped to a song cover by Tyler Ward. My first impression is "Wow..this is really good". There are over 185 videos uploaded by Tyler Ward and when his song cover finishes, there are a few video suggestions of the songs I like. And BOOM. I subscribe to his channel now. No regrets. Only love and joy.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together



Gentleman




Red



Somebody That I Used to Know



Black And Yellow



Pumped Up Kicks



I Won't Give Up



Tonight Tonight



There will be no regret for subscribing his channel, I'm sure. His covers are so awesome and some are really better than the original song~ And a plus point, he's cute~!



-vivian-

No comments: