Friday, November 9, 2012

The Official RED Track Listing

And My Favourite Line in Each Song

"We learn to live in the pain"
"Touching him is like realizing all you ever wanted was
right there in front of you"
"Your name has echoed through my mind"
"And I realise, the blame is on me"
"We're singing in the car getting lost upstate"
Track 6     22
"Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines"
"In my dreams you're touching my face"
"We hadn't seen each other in a month"
"I would like to hang out with you for my whole life"
"Just you and me"
"Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress"
"We both wake in lonely beds, and different cities"
"And the camera flashes, make it look like a dream"
"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind"
"Don't you dream impossible things"
"And you throw your head back laughing"



-vivian-




3 comments:

inaba said...

Oh, just when I thought of playing some song playlist when I'm doing my assignment tonight. This will do. xD

Vivian Chong said...

All Too Well is a great song~ ^^ Don't know if you'll like it~

inaba said...

I could give it a try. :D