Thursday, November 1, 2012

Simplicity

My 21st birthday wasn't grand, but it was more than enough for me to be able to spend my day with my mother. Thank you to everyone who wished me directly and indirectly, and I really appreciate your thoughts. Aside from that, I really love the gifts given by a particular special someone (whom I address Mr. Pig on my Twitter) as well as my aunt. 

I really love the marimo that Mr. Pig bought for me. I have yet to give it a name, but I promise to take good and sincere care of it~ Hopefully it will breed~

 My aunt gave me a mini sewing machine. I have always been wanting a sewing machine for myself, especially when I was still in the cosplay world. Even though I am no longer passionate in that hobby, I love how this mini sewing machine will be handy in times of need~

Thank you once again to all of you~ ^___^



-vivian-

No comments: