Saturday, November 10, 2012

Catching Up~

I've not been catching up with any Manga for quite a long time. If it wasn't because I opened my deviantART yesterday and submitted one of my masterpieces to one of the groups I join, I wouldn't be reading Naruto Manga right now. Oh, how much I miss the Manga.

I have just entered Chapter 597, and I do not
plan to stop reading until I am up to the
latest chapter.

Well, I have encountered quite a number of friends on mine who dislikes this Manga. They say that the storyline is too long. Ironically they read and/or watch One Piece or Bleach. ^___^ I just think we have our own interest~ I like Naruto a lot more than One Piece and Bleach~ In fact, my favourite Anime character has always been Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto.


She was a very timid person, but soon in Naruto Shippuden, she becomes a very brave one. She is also a very polite and shy person. Therefore she's a sweet girl to me~ She teaches me not to be afraid to die protecting someone I love. I will surely remember that~ To me, she's a perfect idea of a young lady.


I like the pairing of her and Naruto himself. I think they are a perfect match~ Naruto being the loud one and inspiring to her, and Hinata herself the quiet one and always supporting him., just like the saying goes "behind every great man, there stands a great woman". She has been liking Naruto since she was a little girl, and she confessed to him in a battle when she was protecting him. I mean like, Ow, that is SO touching. Every time I watch that episode, I'd go teary in my eyes. And of course, I'd go crazy because it's my favourite moment! 

Look at how sweet she looks like when she was little!







Just to be shameless for a moment *sniff*, this is me when I was still into the cosplay hobby. I cosplayed Hinata from the Gakuen-den version. It was fun with all my friends who love Naruto like I do. 


Well, this is all for now. I want to continue reading the Manga~~~



-vivian-


No comments: