Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A One-Day Trip to Rawang

 So one Saturday, I headed to Rawang with Mr. Pig. We travelled by bus (Metro bus, to be exact) and the fare cost us RM 4.90 each. The biggest regret was, it took us nearly 2 and a half hour from the Tanjung Malim bus station. Compared to travelling by the train, it will cost RM 5.00 and the train will reach Rawang in roughly an hour. But I have to say that it was a great experience because I managed to see how the places nearby look like. Well the places that the bus passed by were Kuala Kubu Bharu, Rasa, Batang Kali, and a few more, I cannot remember.

 One of the shops we went to in the AEON Jusco Rawang was the Koong Who Tong Herbal Tea shop. It’s actually my first time feeling that a proper herbal tea is really bitter. I don’t really like it, but I feel good drinking the whole bowl~


 I like the deco on the wall very much, and I just cannot resist taking photos xD

 Ladybird~~~

 Aren't they cute~~~?  (ノ๑´ 3`๑)ノ

 Coincidentally, there was a lion king performance at the entrance. I suppose it’s for the Mid-Autumn Fest..or maybe some other celebration or opening ceremony.

Pomelo and Mandarin oranges~

 Found a nice spot outside a restaurant~

A Subway sandwich is a must when I visit somewhere that has a Subway shop. Now, that's a confession I have to make. 

 I was having the Saturday's special, and man, it tastes really great! I love Subway!



-vivian-

No comments: