Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Craze.

I have to admit that I am not a major fan of K-Pop, and I only listen a few. Sorry Sorry by the Super Junior caught dancing to its beats and I learned the steps, and it is nice to dance with your friends~ Bonamana had me at its chorus, and Rokugo is seriously a fun song to sing~ The other song which I learned the steps is nonetheless but Gee by the SNSD/Girls Generation. The MTV is cute too~ And what I am trying to say here is, the recent production by PSY last month has gotten very big hit among the radio listeners as well as K-Pop fans. Hitz.fm was asking what song to be aired and there was one person suggested the "Oppa Gangnam Style". I know it couldn't be an English song. Then several days later, many of my friends talked about this Oppa Gangnam Style, and I decided to watch the MTV. At my first watch, I am already shaking my head and really wanted to dance. Then, I caught myself singing the song title ;)






-vivian-

No comments: