Monday, August 27, 2012

Lovely Escapism

One of the simplest ways to get rid of the Monday blues is by simply planning the day~ And by planning, it sure takes some time. Well, the summer is almost over and I managed to fulfill my dream, i.e. to go to the Ipoh, the capital city of the state I am living in. It is roughly one and a half hour away from my hometown, and Ipoh is surely a lovely place to visit. I had my great time over there this whole day, and by the end of the day, my sweet heart gave me a surprise <3

He bought me Owl City's All Things Bright and Beautiful album~ I have to admit that my sweetie is the one who got me loving Adam Young's songs. Although this is not his latest album, I am thrilled by his gift to me ^____^
*the pictures below do not belong to me*
The cover~    (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
The back of the album cover~ (the tracklist)

This is Adam Young's latest album, The Midsummer Station, which had just been released on the 21st August 2012, and I have only listened to some of the songs during the preview days. I must get all the songs in my playlist soon~

Ah, lovely Monday, lovely escapism for me.



-vivian-

No comments: