Thursday, June 21, 2012

Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami

Hey there~ =D
I have just accomplish an achievement (<----so-called achievement, eh?). I am proud to say that I have finished reading a novel within 7 days =D  I read about 2 hours a day and there was a day I skipped reading. Oh well, kinda proud =w= It always happens that if I read something I like, I can finish reading in a short while~

And this is what I read,
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami~



It was also adapted into a movie, which I have not watch yet.


The poster =D


It is indeed a very nice book to read =D Well I was thinking, if I could finish a almost-400-pages novel in a week, how many novel do I need before the new semester begins~ OAO
by Haruki Murakami
Definitely recommend this to people who love the nature and romance-genre~




-vivian-

No comments: