Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"HOW TO SETTLE ARH??"

Conformity and Solution

Out of the blue with what I posted previously, I talked to a close blog follower of mine and we had some discussion about difficulties I face here. Well, to think on the brighter side, yes, I shouldn't be complaining so much. Thin and bad mattress is better than nothing to sleep on. Perhaps I can buy a portable mattress, as suggested by this follower.
























































Well that was all being talked about =w= Anyway, yes, yes.... I must always think of the brighter side of things often. So yeah.. and now, I'd like to share a photo of mine, which was taken by my friend 2 months ago.


And, 2 days ago, I drew a picture of Hyuuga Hinata. Hmm... well, the face structure is off, but the rest's assured, I suppose.






-vivian-

No comments: