Friday, February 17, 2012

Shameless

Shameless Me on my Blogger =P


Lately, I have been on the devianArt and start submitting some photos to some groups. As I wandered around there, I got triggered to my drawing skills. Looking at all the nice artworks produced by many people all around the world, I feel motivated to draw again.

I was so afraid to draw because I took a very long break from drawing and I presumed I cannot draw as well as how I used to be able to. Nevertheless, I lurked around to find some inspiration. And voila! I started drawing again.

I decided to draw Hyuuga Hinata of the Naruto Shippuden. I managed to give her a nice face, but I stopped there because I did not know what pose to give her. I took the picture via Webcam.


Soon, I decided to just let her be in her default outfit. I finished sketching at night. And by the way, I do not have a tablet. Everything drawn in traditional method~

The next day, I did the inking. It was very fearful to me, because I know once I drew something wrong, I cannot undo it. But I was very lucky that it turned out very well~


I drew her hair longer during the inking. I asked advise from a friend of mine and had him to comment on my skills. Seems like I have problem with the anatomy~ ^___^




-vivian-

No comments: