Sunday, July 17, 2011

BO.PG11

The Updates of Bon Odori Penang 2011 Trip~
(Summary only xDD)



Hey peeps~! I have just came back from the Penang Island this evening. I left Teluk Intan for it on Friday afternoon~

I stayed in the Tune Hotel in Downtown, recommended by Mr. Pig = ] These were some shots that I took in my room <3


The environment was clean and satisfying. Very nice! I recommend this hotel too =D ....asdfghjkl; go google this hotel!

And finally, the highlight of my trip, the Bon Odori Penang 2011 festival. By the way, it was held at the Esplanade. I took this before taking off to that place.

There was traffic jam too. And I supposed, there were more people here compared to Shah Alam's. The stage:

The dolls for sale

Oh, Mr. Pig and I bought coupons too which was used to lucky draw. Too bad we didn't win anything, only memories <3

And one of the differences between the B.O. in Penang and Shah Alam is, the fireworks~

Everyone counted down together and the fireworks lasted for a few minutes.

It was very tiring and a little bit crowded~ But it was really, really fun. Thanks to my Mr. Pig ^__^ I took this before I checked out this morning in the hotel~

Mr. Pig brought me to Straits Quay. It is a beautiful place by the sea side. I love it a lot there. Well, this is one of the photos we took there, and I like this picture of mine very much ^__^
There were lil' windmills at the back. They really do look beautiful when they spin with the presence of wind ^__^


The End.



-vivian-

No comments: