Thursday, May 19, 2011

d1

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.


1. Sunlight :D
Ngai oi ngi~ :D Hope you enjoy your holidays~ ; w ; Wish I can see you right now T^T Don't fall sick ya, take care o~ ^^ And thanks for accompanying me every night <3

2. Mother
Take care of your health, mom~ ^^ Thank you for everything that you have given to me since I was given birth~

3. Brother
GIVE ME BACK MY SHAT KHE MA. WHY YOU ATE MINE. HAAA..???

4. Asst. Manager Mages
You kuat kutuk pekerja. Please change your habit LOL No wonder others do not like you either.

5. Sugarplum dear~
Please give birth to healthy pups~ ^^ I'm here, and will always support you~

6. Wan xD
Hey abe Wan, seriously look like my friend, Taka. I'd like to take photo with you soon to show him xD But please don't misunderstand :D;;

7. Jo
Be strong = ] I'll support you always~! Awak Jo, dan awak rawk~!! \m/

8. Shira and Miera
I'm comfortable working with you both =DD

9. Wukong Hamster~
I wish your fur remain brownish-blond D; Well, grow up healthily ya~ ^^

10. All my friends
Hi all of you~~~ :D




-vivian-

No comments: