Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 30

Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month


LOL I have almost forgotten about this 30 days challenge! Well, so far...
  • I have not been seeing my Sunlight for 13 days, and still growing strong ;)
  • My hamsters have turn one month young..! xD
  • Unlocked all Angry Bird levels~
  • Hired by the Pizza Hut restaurant~
  • Very tired of working since I don't do much work usually :(
  • Giving more love to photography as well as Lomo~
  • Have not watched all the Disney movies that I have! (okay, I have decided. I will watch at least one movie later)
  • Distance makes Sunlight and I grow some misunderstanding D;
  • Loving Sunlight more when he is not around
  • Wish the time passes fast so that I don't have to work already. I just want to study
  • Officially end the 30 Days challenge ;)



-vivian

No comments: