Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 25

Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why


Oh~ <3
Well, there is this someone who fascinates me from the day I met him. Yes, a guy (I'm attracted to the opposite gender =w=). Hmm.. at the first glance, he looks cute, polite and gentle. He is funny too.

Soon, I also notice that he is really kind, as well as generous. He is smart, and good in sports too. Sounds almost like a dream guy of every girl, eh? As I get to know him, I eventually got to know that he is a musician, and he plays violin and classical guitar. At that time, I was like OMG, I admire him a lot.

After that, I actually fell in love with him, sub-consciously. I never knew until others told me so. What surprises me was, he likes me as well and he confessed. ='3

He's a romantic person too >w<

No comments: