Monday, April 4, 2011

Dollie Madness

I am going mad again....! DDD:
Yesterday, I came across some blog entries by Toy Malaysia, and so happened that I browsed through the new products there.

Oh well... I don't see any new dolls that attract me, but I am seduced by other products like outfits and things like that!

I wish someone buy me this!!! Click on the image to go to the link..!
I mean like OMG!!! ANGELLC PRETTY OUTFIT!
It is going to be a complement to my Elora!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME THAT SET OF OUTFIT?
*A*


Next, an outfit which I have always been wanting for. A maid outfit
* ______ *


And oh~ I find this one cute too~
Strawberry Paradise Dress
It fits Blythe the best. This dress will look lose on Pullip, Dal and Byul dolls


And lastly, the Ai doll. I am not so sure about this kind of doll yet. So does J-doll. I wonder if they are the same as BJDs. I like this one a lot~!


Again, click on the images to go to the link of the product~







-vivian-

No comments: