Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 27

Day 27 - A problem that you have had


*browsing Problems file*
*found*

Okay, this story took place more than 10 years ago =D Y'see, I grown up in a poor family. Every week, I would be given RM 5 to spend on food during recess time, making me to spend RM 1 each working day. What happened was that I dropped my money, and I remember that it was on a Wednesday.

So I went to telephone my mother. I told her that I lost the money, and I cried D; I was afraid that she would scold me for losing it. I thought that RM 1 was hard to earn. My mother said it was okay. Then we ended the conversation. I felt so guilty for losing the money and I tried to hide myself from schoolmates so that they wouldn't see me crying.

Everything is different now ^___^ My family's financial management is pretty much stable~ Thank goodness that I have allowance from the government =3 I do not have to burden my family so much~
*deep breath*
THANK YOU, GOD FOR THE BLESSING

No comments: