Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 2

Day 02 - Where You'd Like To Be In 10 Years

I definitely want to be in my hometown, which is Teluk Intan. I'll be 30 years old at that time and I'll be teaching already. I hope I can be posted to my hometown ^__^

If you asked me to choose between my family and my fiance, I have to say that this is really a tough choice. I want to be with both. As far as I am concerned, if I'd like to be transfered to another school(e.g. my fiance's shcool or hometown or somewhere else), I need the marriage certificate.

Someone has to take care of my mother. Every new day that she lives and survives is her blessing that she is still standing on the Earth. It is also my blessing too. I am always worry and scare if she leaves suddenly. Every time she sends me off to college, I will definitely look at her before any of us leaves, I do not want to live in regret.

I miss my mother ,^___^, I cannot wait to see her this Friday~ For the time being as a selfish person, I want to be in Teluk Intan in 10 years time. Mom, I love you~! Thank you so much~!!

No comments: