Sunday, March 6, 2011

Taydam

I am feeling so left behind (kind of~)! Last night I was googling Taylor Swift's list of songs, as well as Owl City's too. I planned to download whatever songs that they sang and yet I do not have.
Taylor Swift and Adam Young (Owl City's singer), both are my favourite, thanks to Yang for indulging me~ I ever wondered what if they were together..

WHAT IF THEY WERE TOGETHER

HOW COME I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THEM. ARGGHHHH!
It happened last month during the Valentine's~ But I doubt they are really together despite the photo~ I saw it here~

I mean like, OMG So sweeeeet~~~~
And after that, I lurked more, and found Taylor's Enchanted song, which was sang by Adam, dedicating to Taylor. He modified a lil' bit~ You can listen to it here~ GO DOWNLOAD!

The internet was so sucky that I could not download any song.
I could not sleep last night because I was thinking about Adam and Taylor...!

No comments: