Friday, March 4, 2011

IPIP-GIANT

I had an adventurous outing 2 days ago, which I supposed it would be my first and my last.
Y'know what...? I walked from my campus, all the way to Giant hypermarket. Well, not alone of course. I went with Yang. It was his idea to walk there and so I went with him. I am not sure how far it is, but I am guessing 5km. It took us one and a half hour to reach there.

A shot of power tower taken on the way

Something that I will not capture when I travel in a car

Angsana tree~

We felt like the Giant hypermarket would be reached, somehow xDD
Nevertheless, we did some shopping there.

We were so lucky to meet some friends there who have cars. We carpooled with them to go back.
@w@

2 comments:

mcjust.lol said...

see..now i can comment your post ;)

vivian said...

=DD
kih3 thank you jah~~