Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 18

Day 18 - Your beliefs


Such a wide topic. I will just focus on one or two (or maybe more) on my beliefs.

Well...uh..I believe in karma, the law of cause and effect. I believe everything happens for a reason or more. As holding on to this belief, I always try to be real nice to people around me, because I want everyone to treat me well too. I believe that bad behaviourism will bring back bad effects to someone in future. I also remind myself to treat others the way I want to be treated.

In conjunction with it, I also believe in the Law of Attraction. Like...believe in something and it will come back to you. For instance, keep thinking that you will have good grades in your exam and behold, you may get what you have been wishing for, perhaps. Same thing happens if you think the other way round. If you keep thinking that you will get low and poor mark, well then you may get what you think. In relation to my previous belief, you can't expect others to treat you like a king if you don't treat them well or show them respect (the law doesn't work here).

Another belief of mine is the..love matter. Well, it is a very wide belief. But above all, I believe that, if you are single, the someone who is meant for you will take time to be with you, and it will worth while. (S)He might or might not be present in your current life, but I am sure, someday, you will never regret waiting. So don't bother having the urge to be in relationship. And..well, if you are already in relationship, no matter long-distance or not, make sure communication works. And always remember to tolerate. If both fail, then the relationship will be at the edge of breaking. Bring down ego and don't be shy to say sorry.

No comments: