Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year

Let me see...
I will write down chronologically okay?

Well, at the 1/4 of 2010, I was a loner. Really. Some emo kind of people in my class. Seriously. Then I managed to draw myself out from the dark world, thanks to one of the lecturers in my college. I became a much better person since then.

I did quite well in my mock exam after that. But I tried hard to improve myself. I also got closer to one of my classmates. I think I was pretty good after that.

In the second half of the year, hmm I can't remember much. But I was very busy with my studies, I studied day and night. Hmm...*can't remember @@*

Towards the end of the year, I worked and faced workplace discrimination. I was quite rushing in my cosplay too, to welcome the CF '10.

Soon after, I went to UPSI for Degree studies orientation. There I reunited with all my classmates because I really miss them ever since we (or I) finished MUET. And there, it was when I met my sunlight, which my heart tells me something that I was refusing to accept. But now I do, whole heartedly = ]

I guess that is all.
*ARE THOSE EVEN THE HIGHS AND LOWS?*