Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Moon Princess ♔

Hey people =D

Just wanna blog out to inform that I have a private blog now. I created it a few days ago, and this private blog contents my feelings/emotions, thoughts, words that I left unsaid and so on. It will be updated very often ^__^

It is also dedicated to someone, or some people (especially those from my class).
If you happen to be interested to read/follow, leave your email address at the comment option of this entry so that I can send you the invitation to read.

The blog is known as The Moon Princess ♔ if you want to know. The URL is inserted at the name by the way ^__^

Cheers~

-vivian-

3 comments:

mcjust.lol said...

me! ;D

mcjust888@gmail.com

Xienny said...

Me too me too? XP

ongshindee@hotmail.com

Tyng (梁绮庭) said...

i don't like typing me email address in public coz tak mahu spam.

but i'm using my hotmail address.