Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day

  • 7.25am - woke up and got myself ready for breakfast with my Sunlight
  • 8.30am - went to the McD and bought 2 drinks worth RM5, and redeemed free breakfast set
  • ...went to 7-11 at Bercham to buy The Star Newspaper
  • got back to my room and rot
  • checked on that assignment that I have not done. Feel demotivated to even begin doing them
  • knit while listening to the radio
  • got myself ready for dinner
  • went to Giant to duplicate room key and to bank in some cash for instax mini films
  • gone intimate with Sunlight
  • went to Petronas petrol station to refill car petrol
  • underwent the drive through at the McD for dinner
  • reached room and noticed that I left my cell phone in his car
  • also noticed that I took Coca-cola instead of Sprite
  • met up with Sunlight to take back my phone and exchange the coke for sprite with him
  • ...noticed that both are coke
  • wishing good night and end our days~
  • .....bloggggg
  • enjoying the so-called dinner or supper
  • planning to blog at my private blog


-vivian-

4 comments:

mcjust.lol said...

waaaaaaaa i want mcd!! D;

vivian said...

let's go~~~ ^___^

Tyng (梁绮庭) said...

one bullet sounds wrong. LOL!

vivian said...

HAHAHA i think i know which one xDDD
but no worries, nothing bad happened 8D