Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 11

Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

Well I do not have an iPod. I'll just substitute with my laptop and my cell phone = ]
Laptop
1. Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
3. Train - Drops of Jupiter
4. Nickelback - Gotta be Somebody
5. Pokemon - Christmas Carol
6. Jason Mraz - Wordplay
7. Goo Goo Dolls - I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder
8. Taylor Swift - Speak Now
9. Celine Dion - The Power of Love
10. Taylor Swift - Long Live


Cell Phone
1. Taylor Swift - The Way I Loved You
2. Owl City - The Tip of The Iceberg
3. Yiruma - River Flows in You
4. Auburn - Perfect Two
5. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
6. Owl City - Hello Seattle
7. Avril Lavigne - What The Hell
8. Hilary Duff - Where Did I Go Right
9. Train - Hey Soul Sister
10. Owl City - Designer Skyline


-vivian-

No comments: