Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 10

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and your first kiss

To begin with, I have to admit that this is a little bit sad to say. Because the sad thing is, my first kiss is not gone to my first love. How I wish the question is "...and the first kiss" instead of "..your first kiss", and "true love" instead of "first love"

So... can I say that my first kiss was gone to a dog name Jackie? It is dishonest to cheat oneself isn't it? That is living in denial, and I am not. So yeah. My first kiss was gone when I was..17? To a man 2 years younger than me. It was fast though. Can't really remember it ^__^;;

Whereas for my first love... Hmm, it was back in 2005, I think. I was still so naive back then. I had a crush on this guy, and he liked me too. So..we agreed to be each other's special person. But we never dated publicly; merely texting on the phone. We never went out to the town, never held hands, no hugs no kisses, absolutely nothing. Fail relationship, isn't it? It lasted for like 3 weeks only though. He asked for the break up and said that it was because he wanted to concentrate on his studies. And I have to admit that..oh well, just growing up and I had the urge to feel the feeling to have a boyfriend.

Well.. I think that there is nothing much to discuss actually ^___^ In fact I do not want to admit the so-called first kiss and so-called first love.

I think that I am on the right track. I am totally in love with the man I am with now.
"A successful relationship requires falling in love MANY TIMES but always with the SAME person. -Tumblr "
And that is what happens to me ^___^ I love you~
ps: you know who you are ;p

2 comments:

Tyng (梁绮庭) said...

i know tht relationship: the only texting, no going out all those coz i've been in one as well. lol. what were we thinking.

XD

vivian said...

hahahak!! xDDD ikr..!