Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 5

Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life

Interesting topic. I am not sure when exactly was the last time I thought about it. Everything is really great in my life, you see.

However, one year ago I went through bad times, and I reckon I did think of ending my own life ^__^ I must say that I thank one of my lecturers for helping and counselling me. And.. I am still alive =D

All I can say about "that" time is it was really really bad, and everything seemed to be against me. I even cut my own arms, but no worries, just some very minor lines with no blood. I had bangs that covered one side of my eye, no smile on my face.

Oh well... I do not want to talk about negative past time(s), it is always against my policy. Life is really awesome. By just looking at the positive perspective, you can see everything bright in your life ^__^ You just have to enjoy and live your life to the fullest. And keep in mind, remind yourself about the Law of Attraction. Positive thinking attracts positive lifestyle ^__^

Remember, do not be a bitter person~

No comments: