Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back to IPIP

Hey peeps~ I am back in college~!
Departed at 10.35am from my hometown~~ The car was really packed, with luggages and food supplies.

The first thing I did when I reached was clearing up my stuff and then I ironed my clothes, and then cleaned my hamsters' cage and also bathed Sugarplum and Honeybunch. = ]
I also rewarded myself after that~ I had pedicure~

Y'know what... I suck in it. I do not know how to do it until I googled. It was fun though..and happy to see that my nails are pretty =D

I have something to share from few days ago but could not suit the mood due to the CNY. So now here it goes =3

I kind of like this shot xD
Oh, except for the pimple =.=

Here's another one

Gone oops~!

By the way, this is how I look from side way

My favourite shot xD

This one too~
*yay my fingers look long xDDD*

Flashie~


I am currently keen to play guitar and to knit.
I want to get my guitaring skills back.
And I want to knit myself a scarf.

I always blur myself when I take a break from knitting. I'd ask myself, "did I stop at knitting, or did I stop at purling....?".
Once I got myself wrong, I can't go on anymore; which results in, I am knitting my third scarf.
Everything is really fine except for the confusion.

I want a scarf for myself..!

No comments: