Friday, January 28, 2011

CNY 2011

The Chinese New Year is just one week ahead! I am very happy because I can reunite with my family again! It feels like I have not been seeing them for months. Yet the fact is, I just met them a week ago~

I have finished packing. But I have to wait until 5pm!

Here's the sad thing. I will not be seeing someone for these 10 days. To those who have already know, oh well~ ;)
The first date outing dinner (2nd entry below this one); this was what I ate:

So, last Sunday, I went to the Mc Donalds with Yang. What mami Umai said is so true. There are many grammatical mistakes in their propaganda and caption and everything! Here is a good one
It should be "selected" instead of select

I feel thankful to this 'someone' because *insert pronoun* sacrifices *pronoun again* time and assignment just to accompany me to watch movie, to eat and to hang out around the town.

Favourite TWININGS Pure Flower of Camomile Tea

What I ate on Monday~

And what *insert pronoun* ate~
It's a frigging Durian Cheese!!! It is sooo lovely and tasty!! ; A ;

Not to forget, I was sick too. Having slight fever on the other day, cough, flu, muscle ache and..menstruation.
Thanks for being there for me. You are such a great person and I love you so <3

Last night, I went out again~
Yang and I both. We watched Faster, it was quite thrilling to me. And Yang scared me in the cinema, it was so embarrassing. Luckily I did not scream =.=

Then we went to the Secret Recipe again.
He ate Green Tea Cheese~

And he picked this for me =D

I had such a great time last night
And I just do not know how to express my feelings into words.

And yeah. Here are some photos to you to gossip about!




Hot issue and Hot topic of the month!
Do not forget to purchase the magazine!
*LOL*

No comments: