Sunday, January 16, 2011

Over

When I wrote this, I am already single in relationship status. No worries, I am perfectly fine despite all the work that I have. I keep myself busy. It is only the beginning of 3rd week in January, and I already have coursework and presentations, as well as homework.

It is vague, even for myself, because I am unsure who asks for this. Perhaps it is myself. I accepted him blindly because I wanted to give it a try. And for several times, I wondered if I actually really got feelings to him. Was I lying to myself? I did not want to bother about it, because it made me confuse.

When I was really busy last week, and many things were in my mind, I decided to give it a break. I was freed. Less burden...



Thank you for all the things you done to me
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for giving me new experiences
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for everything



I have no idea of what will be happening in the future...

No comments: