Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ranadomo

My days were fine recently. I did not have enough sleep last night- only 3 hours. I was really tired today. My eyes were so heavy, as if been overlayed by rocks. Yet, my brain was active.

Today marked the first day of the fasting month for the Muslims. I fasted along too, but I accidentally broken mine. When I was in my room after class, I rubbed my nose and accidentally inserted a little bit of my finger into one of my nostrils. Yup, I hafta cancel mine. But in reality, I should not be fasting. Not because I am not a Muslim, but due to I am in menstruation :3

I am currently downloading OSTs into my laptop. I have 131 songs from Naruto (including Naruto Shippuden and movies) at the moment. Oh, just in case I have not mention; I name this laptop Elysia. In Latin, it means Heaven. Yes, I think Elysia will give me pleasure.. HAHAHAHAHA *gone mad* My laptop is Dell Vostro 3400, silver. Age of less than a week <3

The title of the novel I bought last Saturday entitled My Sister's Keeper. Written by Jodi Picoult. So far so good. I like the story, but I prefer To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It was the first novel I read in the second half of year 2010. I like it very much.

I wish I have a camera phone. How I miss camwhoring...

No comments: