Friday, April 23, 2010

Part of Life's Lessons

In this life, we face many obstacles.
Sometimes what me plan may not be carried out.
Yes, shitz do happen in our life =w=

Madam Roslin told us about obstacles in our life this week
Mr Zul told us about obstacles in our life this week too
And new PE lecturer also told us about obstacles in our life this week

On A Tree Fallen Across The Road
A poem by Robert Frost

But life goes on.
Aikk......got time to capture photos....

This is Anis, very manis =D
She said this photo looks funny
xD

Yes
This is my Life. And life is like a journey.
This is my train and I run it.
Sometimes, I get good passengers
Sometimes, the other way round.
But I go on
Because my journey is still a long way to go.
So I live on.



And yea, btw.. I fell down again =w=

Do not ask me why I always get bruises : D

No comments: