Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summary~

Monday 26th April 2010 (2)
We had Macbeth drama practice at 9.30pm. Thanks to Izz... We wanted to make it earlier actually because we sleep early.
Practice or....talking on the phone eh?

Erma and Anis

Practicing.... Good!


Tuesday 27th April 2010
Gerko time~
My boule is the nearest to the jack xDD


Wednesday 28th April 2010
My accessories for doll arrived today =D


The items =D

The chips

Free gifts xD

The shoes..so small >A<
so cute

First shoot after dressing up



Carameldansen?

: D

ANIS JANGAN TAKUT EK....


Black and White

My babies <3


Thursday 29th April 2010
Camwhore

Kinda liek this


Today, I finally showed pictures of Baby Rin to Madam Roslin. She said that she is so gorgeous xD
And yea, contact lens arrived =D

Anis posing with the parcel

I let her open it =D

Second wrapping xD


Keep on smiling je xDDD

Jeng jeng jeng~
2 plano whites and 1 plano red

I fell down again today D:


Friday 30th April 2010
..........
I do not knwo what to write : D

No comments: