Friday, March 5, 2010

Bad Day Happy Moment

Third day of my bruise, taken last night


Oh hey~
Today during assembly... Something EPIC happened. Let me spill it out.
This old man

Announced that;
Someone from this IPGM KAMPUS IPOH maktab phoned to a radio station and complained that we do not receive allowance when we run out of money and this give us difficulty. And then a person from the radio station phoned this IPGM KAMPUS IPOH and "interviewed" us.

Cool story bro!

And I have another EPIC story
This same old man

HE :
Admit that he purposely does not want to bank in allowance to us.
I gone WTF and said this in loud tone:
OH! MENGAKU PUN SENGAJA NAK LAMBAT MASUKKAN ELAUN, EK?!!

And told us to save money.

Then? He said..Wifi is still under maintenance, go buy broadband to use first.
People gone WTF also and said
KATA SURUH JIMAT DUIT?!!

Then, he told us to save electricity too. He read out the bills... And adviced us.
He said "switch off the lights, fans, and other electric appliances before going anywhere. Leave your classroom like that too. Of course I do the same thing. *long pause* But I left my air-cond on just now to cool my own room"
Once again,
I gone WTF and said
JIMAT ELEKTRIK? KEPALA HOTAK KAU! KAU SENDIRI BAZIR ELEKTRIK. TUTUP LA SEBELUM TINGGALKAN BILIK!!


So, remember the face of this evil old faggot.

*almost scolded chee-buy when I said cilaka*


Today, Tutor Azizah brought Chocolate Chip Walnut cake from Secret Recipe for us <3 to celebrate the birthday of January and February matees~


Cakey~


There is no January babe, so moved to February. It's our monitor, Izz.


Teehee..this is my own slice of cake


Me nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom-ing


Who ate this portion?

*point me* : D

*burpzz* We're full~


THANK YOU FOR THE CAKE~~~ <3

No comments: