Thursday, March 11, 2010

The End of Mock Exam

MOCK EXAMINATION IS FINALLY OVER!!!!
I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK HOME!!!

Oh wait...now that mock exam's over, I do not know what to study. Sounds familiar? Yup, I feel like I had just finished SPM

Okay~ Let's see what do I have to say..
This was taken on Sunday


It had yellow, blue, purple, green, and black 8D



Mock exam, huh..? I studied until about 10-11pm at night since Saturday. While in the morning, I woke up as early as 5.30am, except on Sunday. Study like mad == even though it was just a mock exam, but I took it so serious :3

This one taken on Tuesday after exam, outside HEP office

The kitten must be thinking that it is a toy D:

Awww~ so cute~~~



This one was taken this morning.
From the place I sat during exam


After the exam xD


One week and three days

I wonder why the center gets better but the outer circumference does not =w=


Oh ya, Mami Umai might help me to take my costumes, because she's busy these few days and was on leave on Tuesday.. When I ask her yesterday and the day before, I dont mind when to take but now... I feel like going to take >__< maybe because my mind was occupied with exams and stuffs so... *sigh..* Now feel like so urgent xD

And most of all, I wanna go back home D8 and I cant wait for tomorrow ; w ;
Cheers~

No comments: