Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blue Kebaya

When I woke up today, no one was at home. It was about 12pm tho'... When I went to bath, mom came back and told me that Michelle's coming over. So... =w= so her family came la..
After their visitation, mom brought me out to see baju kebaya as she promised me that she will bring me to buy one.
So I tried 2 suits that seemed okay for mom and I

Dark blue
and
Red


Then mom told me that I should pick the dark blue one =3

So mom brought it to the counter and requested to do some alteration. Meanwhile, mom brought me for lunch at Steak Factory.
...

and
Fark
The service was really bad. I mean..seriously.....*speechless..and facepalm* I ordered chicken spaghetti and mango milk shake, mom ordered chicken chop and iced lemon tea. So the waitress took my order and when food came, she asked me if I order that food.
I was like..lol, you should know. If you dont, check what you wrote.

Okay, point one
A waiter came and gave lamb chop to my mom (ftw?) then he went to change it. Made few corrections then only chicken chop bingo.

Point two
Another waiter came and gave me "I-dont-know-what it-is", and then took away to another table. Few minutes later, spaghetti came but it was cheese baked one, not mine. So, took away and after that, another spaghetti came. A LAMB SPAGHETTI. Bahhhh.... And that waitress came back and asked me if I ordered lamb spaghetti. I said I DONT EAT LAMB. Then took away and waited for freaking I-dont-know-how-long, and mom had finished her chicken chop too. And then only my chicken spaghetti arrived.
Camwhore

My mango milk shake, taken when I was bored = /


And this is my chicken spaghetti

FARKYUUU STEAK FACTORY TELUK INTAN!
YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!
THANKS FOR SPOILING MY LUNCH MOOD!
KTHXBAI!


After getting my kebaya, mom brought me to buy sports shoes. I have been waiting so eagerly to get one since last 2 weeks. But no luck, that particular shop was still closed.

So I am going to try my luck tomorrow.
Wish me~

No comments: