Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcoming New Year..

Apparently this day was a sleeping day. Everyone was hibernating most of the time. So..until at night, we had dinner at 11pm. Haha...really late. And I guess my stomach was still giving some problem...
So....we sort of like celebrate New Year in the restaurant we were eating. Then headed for snooker which is just at the back of the area.
Well...after that, Hadi dropped WeN at his hostel (at block C, right?). He went to take some stuffs. Then..after we went back, after cleaning ourselves, we played a board game. I forgot the name of the game, tho'... ^^"
It was nice, haha. I earned money the most. Bwahahaha xD *lolz....money in the game, not real life =w=* I usually win if I play a game which i never tried before. So yea... I won xDD lolxz

Happy New Year
2010...
Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu

No comments: