Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Day in Campus

This morning I woke up early to get myself ready for...umm.....something =w=
So..I left my room at 7.10am? Then went to the place for.. "Speaker's Corner". I was one of the speakers today. Our topic of the month is "Are the facilities in IPIP adequate?", and basically my stand is INadequate. Another speaker was Coursemate Syazwan, he was the government team xD
Oh well, this one was taken by Coursemate Wanah when I was waiting for my turn

I was so nervous when I speak ><"

This was taken in class =P


Madamme Umaimah swapped her class with Madamme Roslin's class, which was in the afternoon. And after that, we had.. PJA ; _____ ; *kenot use umbrella*
*skip some part*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Poco Poco gang~~!!! xD


Myself.. >D


Poco gang again >D




Lalala~~~
had Spirulina and biscuits for dinner =w=
Imma pooor girl xD

No comments: