Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Day

. . . . . . . .

Today...
This morning.......
I have the urge.....
Urge of.....
wanting to..
....watch Anime? 8)



Urghh...I am insane xD
Well..I am bored now = / And I am broke xD
...
I want to watch Anime =w=
I mean..I am bored.......

Hmmkay...Let's see....

Yesterday, I started off my day by searching for information needed for my weekend tasks. And I was multitasking in the same time... I was chatting at MSN, and umm.....I forgot : D
Oh yea..I was answering random quizes on FaceBook too xD
*Progression: 50% insane 8D*


gahhhh..I iz boreddd.
Okay, let's share a picture.
No, wait. Before that, I transfered 2 awesome yaoi pictures to NBH aka Bihah.. xD yes, I said
YAOI
8D
What's yaoi?
Just Google image by typing yaoi..you'll know...(I think there are..lolz)

Okay, picture that I wanna share


ROFL~

..
I am still craving for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann figurines ; ____;

Nia looks so cute ; ____ ;


Gurren Lagann looks cute too ; ____ ;


Most of all, I want this Nia Teppelin... ; ______ ;


Get me Shimon too...
Shimon and Nia must be together ; ___ ;

DearDear...
I miss Nia Teppelin figurine that you gave me
It's at home now ; ___ ; still secure in box....
Shimon pin badge is not with me too.... ; ___ ;


[edit at night]

I was in agony this afternoon, I do not know why... Then it rained....
Rain..washed away my sorrowness....

*felt much better after the rain*

In the evening, we were supposed to go to our classroom and arrange tables. Yes. We receive our tables already, so we have to arrange them. At first, they said we should be arranging at 5pm. And then they changed to 6.30pm.
I had taken my bath that time xDD But luckily I did not sweat out..

After arranging... We now have new chairs and tables


And I knocked on the new chairs....damn. They are only chairs, but they gave me bruise on my thigh....

No comments: