Monday, December 28, 2009

Lost 2009

Nice quotes for them, whom I love





You..

"I've found another man who can give more than you can." - Martina McBride, "satin sheets"










The other 'You'...

"You used to call me...just to talk...he does that now.. but for some reason....it's not the same." - Brittaney Thayer H

"My love for someone else made me love you more." - Playing by Heart


"And you'll never know, dear, just how much I loved you. You'll probably think this was just my big excuse, but I stand committed to a love that came before you and the fact that I adore you is, but one of my truths." - Ani DiFranco 'School Night







For Me.. (damn a lot which describes me)

"So how do you date one guy while you're still in love with another?" - Dawson's Creek

"You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart. Then you realized you wanted what you had." - Miranda Lambert, "more like her"

"I wish I could freeze this moment, somehow delay my final decision, and just hang here in the balance between two places, two worlds, two loves." - Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

"Why is it so impossible to be faithful?" - 90210

"If you love two people, than you don't love either one enough."

"You don't just stop feeling something for someone because you start feeling something for someone else." - Felicity

"When two people are on a crash course for each other and you put yourself in the middle it's only bringing them closer together." - Dawson's Creek

"""George: Is it possible, do you think, to love two people at the same time?



_____________________________________

I went down to KL this afternoon. Reached in the evening but due to traffic jam(peak hours), so...I reached half an hour later. Then headed to KL Central to meet up with someone. Yea.."someone"....to settle some stuff.... Yup...so things settled. Hmm..next, followed WeN to ATM machine to withdraw money. I was looking at the opposite direction..and damn.....my eyes got watery by my tears.... For a moment I asked myself, what had I done.... What was I doing, and what did I say.. I just shut my eyes tightly and took deep breathe... I could not say a word...

No comments: