Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CF Stuff

Ola~ Greetings from La Vivienne~ *lol.. xD*
Well, from tomorrow onwards, I will not be updating blog until Sunday, I think.. 'cause I will be away due to Comic Fiesta event xD Omg, feel teh excitement 8D And yeah, Edo had decided to re-do Grand Freeze. Whee~~ Great~ xD Man...I can't wait for CF D8 *panic*

Teehee....this is my new desktop wallpaper

Fight the power~ xD

And nyaa, I dont know what version of Vocaloid is this. It looks nice, ya.. So I was curious... Anyone who knows, please tell me ya. Onegai shimasu~ *deep bow*


Well, I think this is all for now~
Jaa, mata ne >w<
*doki doki for CF xD*

5 comments:

Tyng (梁绮庭) said...

left to right: Kaito, Kagamine Rin, Meiko, Kagamine Len and Hatsune Miku

vivian said...

*sweat*
I know it's from Vocaloid, stated in my entry ==
I wanna know what VERSION only
desu

vivian said...

btw you missed out Meiko

Tyng (梁绮庭) said...

meiko is there lah. read again. hahah!

vivian said...

wari wari xDD