Friday, December 11, 2009

Crossplay?

This morning mom woke me up..and went out at 2pm. I got myself ready early and I had so much time so I went online. Taka said I sounded scary xD Well, what not? It was so hot in the afternoon. And yeah...skin peeled off.... Of course I am afraid.

Anyway, I watched TTGL movie 1 already after I came back home. And yeah...Gems has already open up her 3rd batch for chest binder. Yea, I was thinking of getting one for myself *point birthday wish list xDD* for crossplay. Before this I was thinking which character to cross as. And when I was bathing, a character came across my mind. This one:














































































Okay, before that. A reminder.
I DONT HAVE A BISHIE FACE FOR THIS CHARACTER. SO.....*DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE*
YEA, SO...*DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE*
SO......SO JUST SEE-LAH















































































































































I told'ya I dont have his face =3=


Moar pics of him




















Okay, take out Literature book, I will brief on character analysis *lol.. xD*
Character: Taikoubou
Anime: Houshin Engi/Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter is *dunno how to brief*. Just look up at Wikipedia if you are free xP
I choose this character because I quite like him. No particular reason other than this.. Literally Soul Hunter is one of the four great China stories. So yea..., some of the name of the characters are translated directly from Kanji. Hmmm....okay, like this. Read up manga from the first chapter through this url:

http://www.onemanga.com/Houshin_Engi/1/

I have not find the costume sample of him yet =< And I am still searching so that I can ask for price quote.

Hmmmmmyea yea, I know I dont have the face for him nor any male character =3= *walk away*





No comments: