Monday, September 7, 2009

Sandals Putus =(

I woke up at 9am this morning and after I cleaned myself, I did laundry. Then I had bun as breakfast and next, went to Ting's room to do our coursework. It was 11am.
But it seemed like Ting and I were not doing anything at all. We were so sleepy. Then we decided to take a break. So I went back to my room and nap. I woke up at 3pm, so did she. And then we continued with our coursework. Until 7.45pm, we finally stopped. We bathed and headed for dinner together.

And one thing that I would like to thank Goddess, because Goddess was so "kind" to me that She did something to me at the wrong place and wrong time; long be short, my sandals..."kantoi" at the stall outside my institute after dinner. How far do I have to walk? Owh nooo.........

So after we reached my room, we continued with the coursework again. Some shots taken




Ting was speaking on the phone and "ignore her pose" please xD


Lalala~~




*sigh* How to survive 2 weeks..I NEED TO GET A NEW PAIR OF SANDALS! MOMMA, I TOLD YOU TO BUY ONE FOR MEH~!! OAO

No comments: