Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mics Word Buat Hal

I had come to realize that I needed to submit 3 COURSEWORKS on Tuesday. I started to do the first one in the afternoon. Until 4pm something, where I typed until the sixth page, the microsoft word stopped working. I waited for a while and I tried to connect to internet but failed. Half an hour later, I gave up and decided to retype again from he first page.

Most unexpected thing happened again. At 6pm something, where I typed until the sixth page, the microsoft word jammed again. I got kinda moody and then headed to cafeteria. Just imagine, typing since 2pm, and never go anywhere, just stucked at sixth page. And I still need to do another 2 courseworks. When I reached my roon after paying for food, I bursed out my cry for a moment.

After that, I continued typing. This time, I saved each time I finished one page.

No comments: